Pages

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Mack Truck, Mack the Knife, Baby Mack Ribs

Oops, I guess it's baby back ribs!  Don't worry, Julie and Jeremy it's probably just us old folks that even know these "Mack" things.  You'll just have to smile and pretend you haven't heard it before. 

I was on my way back to work after my lunch break today and spotted this in the parking lot....


I'm sorry, it was fate!  I had my camera in my purse, so I turned my car around and got out to ask the young driver if I could take a picture of his truck grill.  He had a rather puzzled look on his face, but gave me permission.  After I explained why, he said, "Cool!"


I'm thinking 10x12 matted and framed for his room.



The other Mack.


Profile.


Mama and Daddy counting fingers and toes.


Yup, 10 of each.


Definitely Julie's long fingers and toes!


Look at those chubby cheeks!


The family portrait.
(Me, Julie and Mack, Jeremy, Grandpa Bill, and Grandpa Jason. Grandma Karla behind the camera.  I had to fit some BLUE in somewhere in this post!)


So, FINALLY, P-baby has a name.  Mack Thomas.  Has a nice ring to it, don't you think?

5 comments:

  1. OMG those cheekies! how funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We weren't sure he was really their baby, but the toes clinched it for us. :@
    Can hardly wait for the next arrival, Ashley!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OhhhhH! How sweet! That is so funny about the Mack truck! One day, when we were still deciding on the spelling we wanted, I was thinking about it, and looked in my rearview, and saw MACK (front of truck). It was a sign!

    Love you! And thanks for driving down to visit!!!

    See you soon! Loves you grams and gramps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, who's the fat-faced one!? ;) Oh! It's me! Hardly recognized myself. Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Julie, you are funny!! I remember thinking that of myself too, but you don't have a fat face!!! Maybe just a tad "puffy" ;)

    Vicky, I LOVE that Mack picture, SOOOOO cool! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make it all worthwhile. Thanks for visiting today!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...