Pages

Monday, August 16, 2010

Joining the blog world.

Hello my many fans. As will be quite obvious, this is my first post on my VERY OWN BLOG. I have created this blog to communicate with my two lovely offspring. It will be a place where I can offer all the unwanted advice they never wanted ( and I won't be able to see the eye rolling ). Bill probably won't be too thrilled as I will be tying up the computer when I would normally be creating a gourmet meal for him. :@  My blog name is a play on a classic tv show- Reno 911- and also our house number. I will now try to post a picture I took earlier this year that I am thinking of framing for Dave's future mancave.

5 comments:

  1. BTW in case you didn't recognize it, the house is in our old neighborhood. Notice the trendsetting trim color, Julie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a lovely shade cornflower blue. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. welcome to the blog world, auntie vickie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you should have put cleaning first on your list of interests.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not sure which part I like best... the fact that you didn't get the picture posted or Grammie's comment. :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make it all worthwhile. Thanks for visiting today!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...